Providing security about our clients' financial information is a core part of PKF Fiduciaire SA's services
Statutory auditing of annual financial statements is a regulated, independent activity that contributes to the quality and transparency of accounting information.
With 10 expert and several licenced auditors, PKF Fiduciaire SA offers its clients the following services:
- ordinary audits
- limited audits
- other services requiring certification by an expert or licensed auditor
- expert assessments and company valuations (due diligence)
We have developed a methodology that offers:
- an understanding and analysis of the issues and risks that reflect the specific characteristics of your business, with particular emphasis on internal control and information systems
- targeted intervention under the direct responsibility of an experienced auditor
- an appropriate level of inspection based on our risk analysis
- regular dialogue with the leaders of the business, based on mutual trust
This approach allows us to be highly efficient in carrying out our responsibilities and provides added value for our customers.